Bruce W. Walton, Ed.D.
Bruce Walton is the principal at Walton & Associates, a consulting firm providing services in learning, talent management and human resource strategy. Representative work and projects include:
- Developing 2-day certification programs for the Human Capital Institute (HCI) in the areas of Strategic Workforce Planning and Strategic Talent Acquisition
- Teaching the HCI strategic workforce planning certification program to the workforce planning teams at the following organizations: Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan, Newell Rubbermaid, Perrigo and Kelly Services
- Providing strategic workforce planning services to the Department of Homeland Security, SAIC and the Girl Scouts of America
- Serving as an adjunct professor at Brandman University and teaching courses in their human resources master’s degree program
- Serving as a course leader at the American Management Association for courses in strategic planning and leadership development
- Developing and delivering custom training and development interventions across a wide range of companies and industries
- Serving as a pro bon account manager for the Taproot Foundation – an organization that provides service grants to non-profit organizations
Prior to founding Walton & Associates, Bruce spent over 15 years in HR consulting, most recently as a Senior Advisor at TPI and prior to that as a Senior Consultant at Watson Wyatt & Company. Before joining Watson Wyatt, Bruce spent 12 years with NETg-Spectrum, a distance-learning company, first as an instructional designer / project manager and ultimately as a Vice President – Application Development, responsible for managing the firm’s product development functions and consulting operations.
Bruce holds a Bachelor of Arts from Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA as well as a Master of Education (Ed.M.) and Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), both from Boston University.